Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dutch Baby

This is a super easy, favorite Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast. I make two for my family.

3 large egg whites
2 large eggs
1 c. flour
1 c. milk
2 T. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1 T. melted butter

1. Blend together all ingredients except melted butter until smooth. I use a hand mixer. Does not need to be beaten long, just until smooth.
2. Melt butter and pour into an oven proof 10-12 inch skillet or pan. Tilt pan to apply evenly.
3. Pour batter into pan and bake at 425 for 20 minutes until puffy.

Serve immediately. For toppings, drizzle fresh lemon juice with powdered sugar on top or maple syrup.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Thanks for sharing the recipes.
    I will try it when free . =]


    Visit www.operion.com.my for E-commerce and Online Billing and Invoice System

    ReplyDelete